Halloween Cotton Candy Favors Recipe
Sweet and savory halloween cotton candy favors
Looking for a spooky Halloween treat that’s quick and easy to make? These Halloween cotton candy favors are the perfect festive snack for your party! With just 3 ingredients, you’ll whip up a creepy and delicious candy mix in no time.
- 1 bag caramel corn
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 tub Pumpkin Spice Cotton Candy
- Pour the caramel corn into a large bowl.
- Add in the candy corn. Mix well.
- Transfer the candy mix into festive containers like martini glasses, mason jars or plastic baggies.
- Top off the tasty mixture with a dollop of sweet, gourmet Pumpkin Spice Cotton Candy
- Enjoy at your spooky festivities!
So simple! Check out helpful tips below.
- Make it your own! Swap out the pumpkin spice cotton candy for different flavors like our spooky Zombie Food Cotton Candy
- We recommend using hand-crafted popcorn from Poppy (as seen in picture). Check out all their Fall Flavors!
- Serve up individual portions in cone shaped treat bags. It’s perfect to to send home with trick-or-treaters or guests.
- Make it an edible centerpiece by serving in a hollowed-out pumpkin.
- Mix and match different fall candies like gummy pumpkins or chocolate chips.
- For added flair, tie some Halloween colored ribbons around the containers.
- Set out bountiful servings in bowls for your Halloween bash.
With just a few ingredients, you won’t regret this quick and easy Halloween candy project. It’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth this spooky season. Happy haunting!
Since 2013, My Gourmet Cotton Candy has hand-crafted 40+ unique flavors of gourmet cotton candy. Browse our fall flavors below.