Cotton Candy MilkShake Recipe
Create a tasty ice cream treat with blue raspberry and classic pink vanilla cotton candy in just minutes!
This milkshake is a fun twist on classic cotton candy flavor. The combination of the colorful cotton candies and ice creams looks beautiful when swirled together. It will taste sweet, creamy and nostalgic!
- Add the blue raspberry and pink vanilla cotton candies to a blender. Pulse a few times until broken down into small pieces.
- Add the bubblegum and blue cotton candy ice creams to the blender.
- Pour in the milk.
- Blend everything together until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour the milkshake into 2 tall glasses.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Add cotton candy pieces on top for garnish if desired.
- Serve immediately with colorful paper straws.
- Use whole milk for a rich, creamy drink. Skim or low-fat milk may not thicken as well.
- Order from My Gourmet Cotton Candy. While you’re there, browse 40+ other unique flavors.
- Try different cotton candy flavors like our Bubblegum Cotton Candy for a whimsical kick.
- Whipped cream tastes great on top too!
Enjoy this special Cotton Candy Milkshake with your family and friends! It is perfect for birthday parties, hot summer days, or movie nights-in. Since 2013, My Gourmet Cotton Candy has provided premium, gourmet cotton candy flavors nationwide. Make sure to shop these fun flavors below!